The Alzheimer’s Australia Dementia Research Foundation promotes research into all aspects of dementia, including:
- Better understanding of causes of dementia
- Better understanding of the disease process
- Prevention or delay of dementia
- Development of a cure for dementia or a way to slow down the progress of the disease
- Finding the best ways of caring for people with dementia and supporting their families and carers.
When you make a donation to AADRF you will be helping to support the next generation of dementia researchers through the provision of research grants, postgraduate scholarships, and postdoctoral fellowships.
See the Alzheimer's Australia Dementia Research Foundation website to find out more about the work we are involved in.