Alzheimer’s Australia Dementia Research Foundation promotes research into all aspects of dementia, including:
- Better understanding of causes of dementia
- Better understanding of the disease process
- Prevention or delay of dementia
- Development of a cure for dementia or a way to slow down the progress of the disease
- Finding the best ways of caring for people with dementia and supporting their families and carers.
When you make a donation to AADRF you will be helping to support the next generation of dementia researchers through the provision of research grants, postgraduate scholarships, and postdoctoral fellowships.
See the Alzheimer's Australia Dementia Research Foundation website to find out about the work we are involved in.
Here are a few easy ways to make a donation
Donate online now! Make secure payments online and you will receive a receipt and acknowledgment of your donation from Alzheimer's Australia.
Please send a cheque or money order to:
Alzheimer’s Australia Dementia Research Foundation.
PO Box 4194
Kingston ACT 2604
Call 02 6278 8900
Make a Bequest
Your bequest can create a world without dementia. Want to know more? Contact us.