Alzheimer's Australia Online Bookshop provides an easy way to purchase books which cover a wide range of topics relating to dementia and Alzheimer's disease, as well as over one million general titles.
Enter Alzheimer's Australia Online Bookshop
- Phone 02 8206 9035
- Search functionality to locate an item either by title, author, ISBN or related words. This search tool can be used to locate either dementia related books or any general book.
- For dementia related books you can look through the "Dementia Subject Browse", which has a selection of dementia titles.
- Browse titles that have been reviewed by Alzheimer's Australia.
- See a selection of the most popular dementia related titles.
- Still can't find a title, then contact the "Help Desk" to assist in locating the title you want. Help Desk also has information about setting up an account, book order queries and technical assistance.
Contact your state or territory office for expert help in resource selection;
ACT NSW NT QLD SA TAS VIC WA