Dementia grants program
Alzheimer's Australia Dementia Research Foundation offers a range of awards including new investigator grants, travel grants as well as postgraduate scholarships and postdoctoral fellowships.
2014 Dementia Grants Program
The 2014 Dementia Grants Program will be valued at $2.5 million. Alzheimer's Australia Dementia Research Foundation will be announcing the final composition of the grants program on 19 February 2014, and will be open for applications from this time.
The Dementia Grants Program will consist of at least the following grants:
Round 1: Open February 19 2014
- AADRF Project Grants of $50,000
- AADRF-Victoria Project Grants of $50,000
- Resthaven Inc Grant of $150,000 over two years
- AADRF Part Postdoctoral Fellowships of $110,000 over two years
- AADRF Full Postdoctoral Fellowships of $220,000 over two years
Round 2: Open September 2014
- AADRF PhD Scholarships of $90,000 over three years
- Rosemary Foundation Travel award of up to $15,000
For information on eligibility and requirements please read the Handbook For Applicants. Further information will be available in February.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the 2014 program.
Progress Report Templates
Regular reporting to AADRF is a condition of all grants. Annual reports allow us to evaluate the outcomes of the awards and share findings with the wider community. Successful grant recipients should email email@example.com for a copy of the report template.
Reports are to be submitted annually, 12 months after commencement date, and on completion of award.