Dementia grants program
Alzheimer's Australia Dementia Research Foundation offers a range of awards including new investigator grants, travel grants as well as postgraduate scholarships and postdoctoral fellowships.
2013 Dementia Grants Program
The 2013 Dementia Grants Program is valued at almost $2.5 million and will be offered in 2 Rounds.
The Program will consist of the following:
Round 1: Closed
Round 2: Closed
Partnership Engagement Grants: Open 14 November 2013
Before you begin an application
Before beginning an application you should read the Information for Applicants booklet (updated 13/11/2013) . This document contains important information for applicants regarding the application procedure and eligibility conditions for the Partnership Engagement Grants.
Please note the booklet cannot be accessed in Google Chrome. Please use an alternative browser.
Applicants should read all of the information included in this booklet and liaise with their Host Institution's Research Office before contacting the Foundation directly with any queries regarding the application process or eligibility conditions.
Applications will only be accepted through the online system.
Key Dates – Partnership Engagement Grant
- Last date for EoIs to be considered: 13 December, 2013
- Detailed proposals requested of shortlisted applicants: 16 December, 2013
- Detailed proposals due: 31 January, 2014
- Assessments completed, and notification of outcomes: 28 February, 2014
- NHMRC Partnership Projects first call for applications opens: 19 March, 2014
Key Dates - Round 1
Update: Applicants will be notified (in confidence) of the success of their application to Round 1 (Project Grants, Fellowships, Travel Award), in early November 2013.
- Outcome announced: February 2014
- Funding commences: January - March 2014
Key Dates - Round 2
- Applications Open: Monday 2 September 2013 (9:00 EST)
- Applications Close: Friday 18 October 2013 (17:00 EST)
LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
- Outcomes announced: late December 2013
- Funding commences: 2014
Click here to submit an application for the Partnership Engagement Grant Partnership Engagement Grant.
Progress Report Templates
Regular reporting to the Foundation is a condition of all grants. Annual reports allow us to evaluate the outcomes of the awards and share findings with the wider community. Successful grant recipients should email Mary Gray firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the report template.
Reports are to be submitted annually, 12 months after commencement date, and on completion of award.
Reports are to be submitted on completion, 12 months after commencement date.
Reports are to be completed within 3 months of travel.